Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Ray of Sunshine {Fall Family Photos}

That post title is both figurative and literal...

I have to admit, these little munchkins gave me a run for my money. However, I wouldn't have had it any other way. My heart was filled with warmth as I watched them through my lens as they explored a new environment, played with "pumpkins", and threw leaves with mom and dad. So although getting  these little peoples' attention proved a challenge, the moments they shared; the whole process was beautiful to watch, and the end result - perfect.

The Mama {also a friend of the same friend as the first "friend of a friend" post! ;)} and I have been talking about getting together for photos for awhile. She had a very special reason for wanting some family photos, and I really wanted to record those memories for her. So I feel very thankful that this family made the extra effort to come in from out of town to see me on this day, and even more thankful that I was able to capture this beautiful moment of their entire family. 



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Such kind words to go along with such beautiful pictures. Gave me goosebumps while reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely write up about this family! Great pictures... And love the ray of sunshine in the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Join me on Facebook!