Sunday, October 20, 2013

Contagious Smile {Fall Family Photos}

WOW! Seeing this smile in person again brought back so many warm and fuzzy memories! I have known the Mama of this beautiful family for a long time, and seeing her again felt like time has stood still. Her contagious smile, extremely friendly, easy going, bubbly, happy go lucky character made me feel like I was back in middle school. It was SO good to see her again, and even better to see that gorgeous smile on the faces of her beautiful kids.

So all though this is the last sneak peek of my 5 fall family photos for friends, it is definitely not the least! I love the colours they chose, and love how easily everyone sat and posed, especially their daughter; a total natural for the camera! I sure hope to see these smiles behind my lens again!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook!