Friday, October 18, 2013

Walking Down Memory Lane... {Fall Family Photos}

This is the family I have to thank for the location where I did fall family photos this year! (LOVE that place, THANKS!!) I just can't decide which is more gorgeous, the location or this family.

I have known the Mama of this family for a number of years, specifically from high school.... If she looks familiar to you as well, perhaps you have seen her (and her family) HERE on my blog before. I did fall family photos for her and her beautiful family a couple years back on the same path (sort of like walking down memory lane with her! ;) ) It really is SUCH a gorgeous path and park. You can see those family photos HERE. I can't believe how much their little girl has grown! Somehow she got even cuter! I was so happy to do photos for them again, especially because they are expecting another baby!!! (Which means I could sneak in a few beautiful baby bump photos too)!

Thanks so much for inviting me out to do your family photos again, and for the tip on my now new favourite photo location!! Hope to see more of you and your family! All the best with the new addition.

BTW I just couldn't resist showing this preview in B&W! These dark hair beauties just rock a high contrast black and white!




Pin It

1 comment:

Join me on Facebook!