Friday, October 18, 2013

Friend of a Friend {Fall Family Photos}

Meet my "friend of a friend". This family recently moved into the neighbourhood. I first met the Mama of this family through a friend, and well, any friend of hers is a friend of mine! I have recently learned that their little guy (the extremely cute blonde boy in the photos) will be in the same grade as my youngest. I now refer to him as my sons future best friend! ;)

This family was the first of the 5 families that I photographed a week and a half ago. I could not have planned it any better. They were all so easy going, and a joy to photograph. I was TOTALLY pumped when I learned that they brought a "second outfit". I LOVE that they made these photos "THEM"! I hope to continue to get to know this family, and watch their little ones grow up!




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow nice photos of this awesome family! Great job. Love the outfit change as well. The fall colours look amazing.,

    ReplyDelete

Join me on Facebook!